Monday, September 17, 2007

Dissecting my week 2 picks

Since all games except one have been played, lets take a look at how I fared with my picks for week 2. Seems like I picked most of the upsets correctly, but some of the ones that seemed obvious were way wrong :)


Incorrect Predictions (5):

New Orleans over Tampa: What is wrong with the Saints' offense? How did they get to this from being so good last year??

Carolina over Houston: Nice 2-0 start for Houston, given that just over a year ago, they had only won 2 games in the entire season.

St. Louis over SF, Giants over Green Bay, Cincinnati over Cleveland,

Correct Predictions(10):

Indy over the Titans: The Indy defense was not as prolific as I expected, but they managed to get out of Nashville with a win.

Dallas over Miami: The Cowboys offense continues to roll.

Arizona over Seattle: My upset pick for the week :)

New England over San Diego: The one thing I stated incorrectly about this game was that "it would be a hard-fought win for the Pats". They did not have to work that hard after all!

Denver over Oakland: That was one shrewd timeout called by Shanahan. Thats got to hurt for Raiders fans!

Pittsburgh over Buffalo, Jacksonville over Atlanta, Ravens over the Jets, Chicago over KC, Detroit over Minnesota


Will Washington upset Philadelphia tonight?

No comments: