Saturday, September 22, 2007

NFL Week 3 picks

I was 11-5 in my week 2 picks. Lets see how I fare this week.

Detroit over Philadelphia: 2-0 Detroit plays 0-2 Philadelphia - when was the last time that happened? As much as I think Philly will win this game, I pick the upset.

NY Jets over Miami: The Jets get their first win of the season, while Miami still searches for theirs as well as answers on offense!

New England over Buffalo: The Pats just seem unstoppable right now.

St. Louis over Tampa Bay : I picked the Rams last week and they did not win; will they let me down again this week?

Indianapolis over Houston: Houston is 2-0, but Indy will find a way to win - the great teams always do. The loss of Andre Johnson will also hurt Houston.

Cincinnati at Seattle: The loss to the Browns was unexpected, but the Bengals are likely to bounce back. At the least, they will more than likely outscore the Seahawks

Chicago over Dallas: The Cowboys offense has been potent, but the Bears defense will match up well.

Rest of the games:

Baltimore over Arizona

Pittsburgh over San Francisco

San Diego over Green Bay

Minnesota over Kansas City

Oakland over Cleveland

Denver over Jacksonville

Washington over NY Giants

Carolina over Atlanta

Tennessee over New Orleans

No comments: